Wednesday, June 12, 2024

Frozen

 

From my earliest memories I have always had projects I was working on. Simple things like making a bouquet of flowers for Mommy and how to get away with wearing shorts, kept my little brain chugging along, and that’s never changed. The projects are still there, all stacked up on top of each other and going nowhere. I’ve lost the energy to make things finished/real. My BUJO is untouched. My Zettelkasten has no new notes. The TBR pile is going backwards as the new books pile on and the old books aren’t read. Even the work of logging in the last couple hundred books is going nowhere. Forget about writing I can’t even get a Willow story out. 

I don’t know what to do to get back on track. Maybe I needed a break more than I ever thought I would. In any case the well is empty and all progress seems to be frozen.

No comments: