Thursday, January 25, 2024

TBR Three Ways


 This year I went through my book stash and filtered out the ones that weren’t likely to be read soon, then I went to Barnes and Noble with my Christmas money and seriously increased my stash. I piled most of the books I want to get to in a pile on my dresser, so I can see it’s bulk. I’m hoping seeing it shrink will motivate me to keep going.

I also make a TBR in my bullet journal by printing out mini versions of the book covers. Whenever I finish a book I mark it with a gold star. I posted all the titles randomly hoping that getting Bingos will make extra pressure to read everything.

My wildest TBR is my goodreads list. Any book I come across or is recommended to me goes in the goodreads app for later. It is a long list. I’ll probably have to cull it periodically in order to keep it functional.

https://www.goodreads.com/review/list/152266324?shelf=to-read&sort=date_added&order=d




No comments: