Thursday, January 18, 2024

I Am Asking in the Name of God


 Pope Francis isn’t messing around with his new book. A call to prayer he focuses on the real issues destroying the world today. He asks…

1. In the name of God, I ask that the culture of abuse be eradicated from the Church.

2. In the name of God, I ask that we protect our Common Home.

3. In the name of God, I ask for the media to fight fake news and avoid hate speech.

4. In the name of God, I ask for Politics that work for the common good

5. In the name of God, I ask that we stop the madness of war.

6. In the name of God, I ask that doors be opened to immigrants and refugees.

7. In the name of God, I ask that greater participation of women in society be promoted and encouraged.

8. In the name of God, I ask that the growth of poor countries be allowed and encouraged.

9. In the name of God, I ask for universal access to health services.

10. In the name of God, I ask that the name of God not be used to incite wars.

I’m asking that too.


No comments: