Thursday, January 11, 2024

Connie Clark: Faffing About

 

Normally I prefer my furniture to be finished with a wood stain rather than painted. There are some exceptions, but not often. That said, watching Connie smear, slather, smoosh and swoosh paint on furniture is fascinating. I’d like to see what she would do on a proper canvas, but I’ll keep watching her work on furniture. There is a cheerfulness about Connie as she works, a gleeful journey of discovery, that stretches my limits on what makes a good furniture flip.

She is a representative for Dixie Belle paint products. She really seems to know her stuff about getting the best from their products. The colors she pulls usually have me drooling. I don’t think I’d care about Dixie Belle if it weren’t for Connie.

This is a creative adventure channel. It inspires dreams of transforming furniture with wild abandon, nothing held back. There is no prescribed ending only more and more and more. This is maximalism in paint.

No comments: