Thursday, April 20, 2023

Lauren: Full of Flossibilities

 



Lauren only posts once a month. This is because she is a very focused stitcher rotating through on average three projects at a time with a tremendous effort being expended on full coverage pieces, huge full coverage pieces. My favorites from her recent projects are Chris Dunn patterns. He has such a gift for anthropomorphizing animals. My all time favorite is “Wise Old Owl”. Every part of it looks like it would be rewarding to stitch and I’m mesmerized by the image. I don’t think I would very well with such a huge piece with as much confetti, but I love it dearly from afar.

Lauren is very soft-spoken. She shares news from her daily life and her mother’s cross stitch projects and finishes. Take time to give her a listen. She’ll only ask for your attention once a month.

https://www.youtube.com/@flossabilities/videos

No comments: