Sunday, March 24, 2024

Paging Nate Morrow


 The fist time I walked down the diaper aisle at Sam’s Club and knew I didn’t need to buy anything, I raised my fists in the air and quietly said, “I’m going to Disney World.” Now we had six children by then, and other priorities for family funds, but it was the right feeling even if I wasn’t going to fulfill it literally.

We are coming up on another family milestone. Soon three more of my children will graduate college leaving only one fellow left. Five down, one to go, and once again my heart says, “I’m going to Disney World!” But we won’t they’re all grown up.

So I found another way to visit Disney World, YouTube Disney dedicated content creators. I can’t imagine Disney having any secrets left as the property is scoured by YouTubers. I like them all, but my favorite is “Paging Mr. Morrow.” Nate wanders the park he has chosen for his new vlog and while there is a plan it’s loose and easy. You feel like you’ve met up with a friend who knows Disney World inside out, whether it’s the rides or food or holiday theming, Nate knows his stuff. If you want to relax at the happiest place on Earth, but you don’t have the time or cash, crash with Mr. Morrow he’ll make you feel like an annual pass holder. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rO_tAHinw-M


No comments: