Tuesday, January 24, 2023

More Widgets, Please


I have become very attached to goodreads. The opportunity to keep a fancy tbr with the click of the mouse and then to designate which books I’m currently reading and how much progress I’ve made is addicting. I find myself hurrying through pages so I can see how close I am to completion. Even when I haven’t read anything I still go back and scroll through my bookshelves, and add new books I’ve discovered. My only wish is that there was more to do. I want to record who recommended the books I’m reading. I’d like a cool invitation to friends to join a read-a-long. I should make better use of the review, but sometimes I don’t know what to say, and a prompt would be nice. 

I went to their section for making suggestions and it was crammed, which to me says I’m not alone in wanting more widgets.


https://www.goodreads.com/


 

No comments: