Thursday, December 21, 2006

Cleaning and Scrubbing can't wait 'til tomorrow

I love that little poem about how "cleaning and scrubbing can wait for tomorrow, for babies grow up, we've learned to our sorrow. So, quiet down cobwebs, dust go to sleep. I'm rocking my babies and babies don't keep." But it's Christmas and everyone is coming and the cobwebs need to go.

Unless I find myself moving faster than previously imagined possible this is my last post before Christmas. Merry Christmas. Remember who you are truly making preparations for and enjoy the treasure of His presence.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is your Mother's cousin Ann.I am the daughter of your Grandfather Donnelly's sister Helena--colleen told me about your Blog--Nice and very interesting.

Christine Ansorge said...

Which one was Helena--Dick, Punch or Pal? Their family nick-names are so charming, but it makes it hard to keep track of who's who. I didn't know there was a Helena. It's nice to meet you.