Saturday, December 16, 2006

Amelia Bedelia's Christmas


No, I'm not referring to the predictably enjoyable Christmas book in the Amelia Bedelia series, Merry Christmas, Amelia Bedelia. I am referring to my approach to personal relationships which says that people will forgive you for almost anything if you can make a good dessert. As I've already mentioned, I have been involved in a cookie baking frenzy. The unexpected side affect of all those cookies in the freezer is a confidence in my decisions as I plan Christmas activities, menus and gifts that I wouldn't ordinarily enjoy. Everything you need to know about life you really do learn in kindergarten.
Merry Christmas to my former preschool/kindergarten students by the way. I'd love to hear from any of you that might find me here in my little corner of the world-wide web.

No comments: