Friday, September 06, 2024

A Little Vegetarian

 

I am always trying to expand what I am willing to eat, partly because I’m stubborn about food and partly because I want to be ready to eat whatever in case of an Apocalypse. Vegetarian is a new category. In my ideal world all the fast food chains would offer a veggie option to save the world and our diets. For that to happen we have to be eating more vegetarian food, so I’m trying to eat more vegetarian food. Taco Bell offers the excellent Crunchwrap, a long-term favorite, and when I heard it came vegetarian with black beans, I could not think of a reason to decline. It’s delicious. The texture of the the beans blends with all the other textures and I get to be virtuous for nearly no effort. 

Give it a try. It’s good for you and the planet.

No comments: