Thursday, August 17, 2006

Pop Quiz for TV School fans

OK, mom and whoever else has read TV School. (I hope you're out there.) I know that the stuff I'm writing is all wrong, wrong, wrong, but I thought it was at least a little amusing. I will be rewriting the whole thing from a fixed point of view and all that crap when I've made this world up in all of its glorious detail. I need to know all the details for reasons that I shall reveal upon publication--maybe.

Anyway, here goes. (Record your answers in the comment section and when all the correct answers have been entered I'll reveal the official answer key.

1. Who wears a blue dress?

2. What cartoon series (that is itself an homage to a silent film series) is quietly given the nod?

3. What ancient myth is the actual inspiration for the plot?

4. One of my goddesses is out of the closet, can you out the other?

5. 1.46 Name it and claim it.

Please somebody figure these out. I'm hopeful that while the scaffolding is just scaffolding, that it has some amusement value of its own.

No comments: