Tuesday, April 09, 2024

Vanessa and the Dogs


 My mother is afraid of animals, even cats and dogs. I had a puppy for a year that I treasured, but had to be given away when we moved into a house on a highway. I still remember the experience fondly, and lately a YouTube channel has been stirring things up. Girl with the Dogs features a dog groomer taking filthy, occasionally badly-behaved dogs and bringing them into a renewed charisma. You can forgive the struggle when you see them get their spray of bubble gum dog perfume. 

The dogs come in all sizes and breeds. I’m learning all about coats and nails and nervousness levels. I’m actually surprised by how little trouble she has. Vanessa is after all a stranger. Professionalism really makes a difference in every profession.

Thank you for all the fantasy dog time. My husband is seriously allergic so we have a turtle. The turtle does not require grooming. Pity.

https://www.youtube.com/@GirlWithTheDogs/videos


 

No comments: