Monday, November 14, 2011

Pre

Blogger topics are usually constantly perking along on my brain's back burner, but I'm coming to the end of my novel and every spare nerve is wound up in "is this plot viable" thinking.  If it were possible I'd swear that my brain has even pulled in my motor neurons leaving me both sedentary  and clumsy.  My apologies to my readers for the lack of posts.  I hope to be finished sometime in the next month and a half.  In the meantime, I have a list of topics I drew up before my brain went AWOL.  I'll use those to put items together, hopefully at least weekly.
The good news is this draft looks like it will be a viable draft ready for review and massive editing.  The climax came first for me and hooking up all those links from the beginning seemed unlikely, but my writer's group was there to help me keep pushing forward four double-spaced pages at a time.  Each page made the next possible and here I am with those last "i"s to dot and "t"s to cross.  There's nothing to do but pray for the best and keep writing.

No comments: