Tuesday, March 18, 2008

No Creative Energy to Spare


I'm sorry about the huge gap on this blog, but I have no creative energy to spare. At the moment it's all pouring into my son and my home. Getting ready for a new baby is a big job, and I just don't move as fast as I used to. Progress has been made, but I still have 3 bedrooms and the basement to do major decluttering to. This is after 4 maybe 5 trips to Goodwill.
Everyone is contributing and I am finishing up plans and shopping. We have all the summer clothing purchased. Most of the baby stuff is found, though very little is actually ready to go. Plans for making the five kids who are already born feel important are mostly finalized. Little by little, it's all coming together. I just wish I could move faster. It's all too slow, and I can't climb up to get to the high stuff. One thing at a time I guess.
Don't expect much writing.

3 comments:

Tera Rose said...

Hello YOU....took me a while but I got here!

Jane from SA forum.

great blog!

can I link?

Christine Ansorge said...

Welcome! Just glad you made it! Of course.

Mea Ansorge said...

Hi mom!