Wednesday, July 19, 2006

You've lost that random feeling...

I'm afraid this is turning into the TV School blog. I may just move that story over to it's own blog, but I am having fun with it. I've been too busy and too tired to do anything heavier. All those things I planned for the summer, well, we were delayed getting the summer started, so we've been playing catch up. And, I have kept up with the writer's group. I'm taking the first 2 pages of TV School there tonight. I'll try to get back on track, but come August I'll be busy working through curriculum for homeschooling next year. This may be Mea's last year, so it has to be a great one.

I hope your own summer has you running around with only enough time to scratch out the things that make you giggle. Blessings in abundance!

No comments: