Wednesday, October 18, 2023

4 Eyes

 Every so often I fall into a nice cycle of Netflix shows. Recently I’ve been happy with four that always have the right thing to offer.


I am very late to the party on this one, but it’s nice to have such a backlog of shows to work through. This show is charming and deserves its popularity.


SWAT has a 70’s vibe that is classy and comforting at the same time. The mixture of evolving stories punctuated by police crises is just right.


If you could hug a tv show you would hug this one. Heart-warming you will find yourself tearing up over the question, “How can I help?” Strong performances bring the whole hospital to life.


A good detective story is usually a thrill. Lupin is a great criminal story and a definite thrill. I love the mixture of old school sleight of hand and high tech gadgets that keep this story rocketing forward even as it shifts through different time periods. 

No comments: