Saturday, March 05, 2022

BUJO

For those not in the know a BUJO is a bullet journal, a system for organizing your time, tasks, and useful information. Information about it is all over the internet, so I won’t go over the details here. I have found it exceptionally good at motivating new behavior. This is my second year and it just gets better. In fact I am writing this piece in order to fill in two small squares. The pressure of completing my tasks is helping me get back to composing. Technically this blog is a cheater, but really any practice is helpful when you are this rusty.
Whenever I do something that is helpful I try to honor it as much as possible. Last year I toted all my supplies and journal in a cheap project bag. It did the job but inconveniently. This year I invested in a special case, normally used for Bibles. I also added a separate journal for notes about my work and/or discoveries. It is so much nicer to have my markers and pens and such all tidy in what I’ve started calling my magic bag.  

No comments: