Friday, June 21, 2013

A very good day


It began with my birthday cake picked up yesterday by my handsome husband.  It continued with a great free swim day at swim class.  I had lunch at McDonalds with the younger half of my kids.  My kids had all worked together to give me a clean house for my birthday.  Three fascinating teenagers arrived to spend the weekend with us while they attend J-fax at GVSU.  My husband brought me my favorite pink roses and baby's breath.  We made homemade paninis and tomato soup for dinner, and then we murdered that cake. And now I am having a quiet evening in my room because all the kids are worn out, overstimulated, or soaking up precious face time.  Birth day's don't get better than this, especially when you get to be the answer to life, the universe, and everything for a year.  I love my life.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Only people who know how to appreciate their life can find happiness