Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Harriet's Car.

I love cars. It's one of the things from my dad that completely transmitted. I love driving. The whole romance of the road. If you ever want to drive across the country, I'm your girl. Just give me five minutes to grab some clothes--oh and about 18 years to get the kids out of my hair. :)
Harriet being the princess, has her own secret car. It took me forever to decide, but I think this is it, a 1932 Buick. It is capacious for a one member secret clubhouse. Classy and period for the rest of the story.

1 comment:

Ruth said...

You crack me up with needing 5 minutes and 18 years. :-) I'm the opposite. I don't like being in the car for extended periods of time. If I need to get somewhere farther than 3-4 hours away I really would rather fly if possible.