Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Snort!







What Type of Homeschooler Are You?




Salvador Dali Melting clocks are not a problem in your reality. You are an unschooler. You will tolerate a textbook, but only as a last resort. Mud is your friend. You prefer hands-on everything. If your school had an anthem, it would be Dont Worry, Be Happy. Visit my blog: http://www.GuiltFreeHomeschooling.blogspot.com
Take this quiz!








Quizilla |
Join

| Make A Quiz | More Quizzes | Grab Code





I took this quiz, and it is so off. We are very scheduled and curriculumed. I have endless textbooks. I must admit I would prefer it were not so, but who can afford the breadth of resources necessary to unschool? I must have order or I will get nothing done. I would love to be this kind of teacher, but in order to trust that the kids were getting everything they needed I'd have to hire like three other teachers to keep track of what everybody was doing. We'd also be traveling constantly. I suppose this is honest to my aspirations and preferences, but not to my actual practice. This is nothing like our actual practice.

No comments: