Sunday, June 11, 2006

A little less weedy in my 3D garden

Means that's not's much has been growing here in my cyber garden. I have been making mental notes on two short stories, but neither is ready for publication here. I have been rather swallowed up by my 3D life. There was the weeding with Edi, which has gotten me started on what looks to be an epic battle between me and this invasive vine whose actual name I do not know, but I'm having fun thinking up new ones. I'm pushing my kids through some school that got a little behind. It's been some very full months around here. We hope to be done with school by the end of this week--which means, summer's here! All those plans are about to start coming to life. All those neatly stockpiled summer essentials will have to be unearthed--Spring cleaning is also behind schedule, oops. The smell of sunscreen is beginning its annual bid to become omnipresent. The hammock is out and in full use. The kiddie wading pool has made an appearance. All the best things about summer are beginning to bloom. Sorry, but that's a little more exciting than my blog. I'll get bored eventually. Till then, keep writing.

No comments: