Wednesday, October 24, 2012

You Are So Right!



I've decided it's time to have a little faith in me, just a little, not a lot.  I've decided to listen to those things I tell myself all day long and to affirm the good ones.  So I listen then I say, clearly and with authority, "You are so right!"  I didn't expect it to be such a mixed bag.

I have an obvious interest in Medieval Literature
The Consolation of Philosophy might not be a great work, but it's awfully handy
The second section of my novel should divide into three sub-sections
A severed corpus callosum would be a bad thing.
A missing cerebral hemisphere would be worse
Jimmy has to wear pants
Cheese is delicious
It is sad that I need to encode my life experiences in poetry before I feel comfortable expressing them
A shortage of evidence makes deciding hard
Eating should be an unshakeable right that no one can deny
Education should follow eating pretty lickety split
In this day, there are no local politics
Don't buy a pig in a poke
Being a Catholic is an open admission of my inner world view
Regular pencils are so much better than mechanical ones
Believe your beliefs and doubt your doubts
Always look out for your friends

No comments: